As a Principal I value Grant’s knowledge and expertise and I regard him as a mentor and coach who assists me in positioning my school as a leading school in Brisbane. He has always been very supportive of our school and takes an active interest in our progress. It is not just about getting the job done with Grant – he follows through to see how well the plans are enacted and measures his own success against this.
Grant is thorough, very well organised and his workshops engage his audience. He knows how to get buy in from his participants and his facilitation skills are highly regarded by my staff.
We regard Grant as a valuable resource for our school and have no hesitation in recommending his services.
As the owner Director of Security & Technology Services (Darwin) we have called on Strategy1st to facilitate the development of our recent strategic plan. Prior to working with Grant, it would be fair to say there was some scepticism (from some key managers) on how valuable the process would be for our company. Having ‘lived’ Grant’s unique strategic planning and facilitating processes our organisation is now clear on where to place its emphasis and how best to measure our progress. We now have a set of priority projects, linked to clearly set goals, responsibilities, time frames for completion and measures that makes reporting and accountability key features of our success.
The end result was a useful documented plan, which is simple to follow and implement. We like the fact the Grant stays in touch with us to check on progress and seems to take more than just an ‘external’ arm’s length approach to the outcomes. We have worked regularly with Grant and his firm for the past five years.
Security & Technology Services recommends Strategy1st warmly.
Firstly, I would like to thank you for facilitating our strategy workshop.
I would like to describe your worship in one word. REAL. In the words of Ali G keep it REAL, and this is exactly what you managed to do. It was very thought provoking I also liked participating ‘in’ the rolling ‘out’ of your process.
I found our previous Strategy sessions, somewhat contrived, however you had a process to deliver, yet you were flexible enough to allow the process to take a necessary yet useful detour.
The first step is revealing the strategy, the most important step is continuing on with the strategy conversations and actions to ensure it just doesn’t stay at the workshop.
Once again thank you Grant for your professionalism, patience and guidance.
As discussed after the event, Geoff and I are both very pleased with how you prepared and ran the event (there was never any doubt in my mind given past experience) and we expect to engage with you at least annually to drive similar agendas as part of positioning the business moving forward.
Independent, Catholic and State Education Queensland Schools.
- Aspley State Primary School (x 2 times)
- Aspley East State Primary School (x 2 times)
- Brisbane Inner Western Schools Alliance
- Bremer State High School
- Calamvale Community College
- Canterbury College
- Centenary State High School
- Corinda State High School (x 3 times)
- Eight Mile Plains State School
- Forest Lake State High School
- Fraser Coast Anglican College
- Indooroopilly State High School
- Iona College
- Marist College Emerald
- Pallara State School
- Rockhampton Girls Grammar
- Sherwood State School
- Stuartholme School
- St Andrew’s Anglican College
- St Mary’s College – Maryborough
- St Paul’s School
- St Rita’s College
- The Gap State High School
- Toowoomba Prep School
- Queensland Academies – SMT
- Queensland Girls Secondary School Sport Association (QGSSSA)
- Wooloowin State School
National and State Clubs and Associations.
- Australian Parachute Federation
- Brisbane AFL Grand Final Luncheon
- Blue Fin Fishing Club
- Byron Bay Triathlon Festival
- Centenary Dolphins Swimming Club
- Get Real Golf Stats
- Independent Girls School Sport (GSV Victoria)
- Independent Girls School Sport Association (IGSSA Perth)
- Mt Gravatt Australian Football Club
- Kenmore Bears Australian Football Club
- Queensland Reds
- Queensland Academy of Sport (QAS)
- Queensland Rugby League (QRL)
- Queensland School Sport Management Group (QSSMG)
- Motorama Group
- My Store Radio
- Property Searchers / Minders
- Quantum Eco Hot Water
- RawNT – (Darwin)
- Security & Technology Services (Darwin)
- Suncorp Bank
- Sun Engineering
- Tacoma Plumbing and Draining Pty Ltd
- Softball Queensland
- South Pine Sports Complex
- The Associated Schools – TAS
- Volleyball Australia / Volleyball Queensland x 2 times
- Wilston Grange Australian Football Club x 2 times
Government Agencies / Bodies
- Asia Pacific Screen Awards (Qld Govt. – Bris/ Gold Coast)
- Contractors Accreditation Limited (NT Govt. – Darwin CAL)
- Education Qld (Qld Govt. – Brisbane)
- Museum Victoria – A Day in Pompeii (VIC Govt. – Melbourne)
- Northern Territory Chamber of Commerce (NT Govt.- Darwin)
- State of Design Festival – Victoria (VIC Govt. – Melbourne)
For Profit Organisations
- Amalgamated Pest Control
- Bells Property Group
- Blast Movement Technology (BMT)
- Broadbeach Dental
- de Groots – Wills & Estate Lawyers
- Fast Track Home Loans
- Fluccs Australia
- Funder and Associates
- Geonautics Ltd
- Gordon Frost Organisation – Producers of “Wicked”
- Hoppy’s Hand Wash Café
- International Quarterback
- UBet / TATTS Bet
Not For Profit Organisations
- Aspirations4Kids in Sport / Future State Greats
- Brisbane Inner City Schools Cluster Group
- CHI.L.D School
- Coeliac Queensland
- Queensland Trust For Nature – QTFN
- Queensland School Sport Foundation
- Sherwood Neighborhood Centre
- The Lodge Youth Support Services – TLYSS
A SELECTION OF PAST AND PRESENT CLIENTS